The Sheeva 9 is an all-mountain freeride ski that loves everything the mountain can throw at it. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile makes it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow conditions and on any type of terrain. Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology is combined with a women's specific design, which provides the perfect balance of reduced weight and increased performance. To develop the women’s specific design, Blizzard’s Women2Women program brought together female skiers from all over the world—from athletes, to retailers, to coaches, to lifelong passionate skiers—and along with their engineers, developed the Sheevas to answer the needs of lady freeskiers. The need for the Sheeva 9 skier? A one-ski quiver, designed specifically for the progressive female all-mountain freeride skier.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall , Dynamic Release Technology
- Core + Key Materials: Isocore, Poplar, Beech, Balsa, Pawlonia
- Suggested Binding: MARKER SQUIRE 11 ID - 110
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9°
- Factory Side Bevel: 87,7°