||Out of stock
The Urbania 3 features a full aluminum frame and fork for extremely well-versed pedaling capabilities, a Shimano Altus 3x8 drivetrain, hydraulic disc brakes for superior stopping power, and reflective tires for added visibility in low light conditions. That's right, reflective tires! If you're riding at night, the tires will light up when light from passing cars shines on them. Grab an Urbania 3 today and see where the roads take you.
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 123.5 mm
- Brakes: Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc
- Cassette: DNP, 11-32T, 8-speed
- Chain: KMC Z8
- Bike Crankset: Shimano TY501, 48/38/28T
- Fork: Garneau S-6 aluminum
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT aluminum, disc
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Altus M370, M310 shifters, 8-speed
- Front Wheel: WTB SX17, Shimano hubs
- Grips: Garneau Ergo, lock-on
- Bike Handlebar: Caribou Panache 2, 12 mm riser, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.10AY 1-1/8"
- Bike Pedals: VP, resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M370
- Rotors: Center lock, 160mm
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 2, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano Altus M310, Rapidfire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 2, 7?
- Tires: Chao Yang Kestrel, 700 x 35c