The women's Urbania 5 features an aluminum frame and steel fork for quick handling, a Shimano Tourney 3x8 drivetrain to get up the hills with ease, and reflective tires for added visibility in low light conditions. That's right, reflective tires! If you're riding at night, the tires will light up when light from passing cars shines on them. Grab a women's Urbania 5 today and ride in style!
- Bottom Bracket: Tange square taper, 68 x 119 mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Brakes: Promax TX-107, V-type
- Cassette: DNP, freewheel 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Bike Crankset: Lasco, 48/38/28T
- Fork: Garneau, HTS steel
- Bike Frame: S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800, EF500 shifters, 7-speed
- Front Wheel: Star Circle J17, KT
- Grips: Garneau Ergo
- Bike Handlebar: Steel, flat bar, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: FSA No.10AY 1-1/8"
- Bike Pedals: Resin
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Bike Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 3, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF500, EZ-Fire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 3, 10?
- Tires: Chao Yang Kestrel, 700 x 32c