For skiers who spend their days getting pitted in secret stashes, the award-winning Rustler 11 is the ultimate resort powder ski. It’s founded on two signature concepts, Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and an innovative waist concept: the longer the ski, the wider the waist, which gives freeriders and freeride athletes more control and float, even on steep terrain. The smooth rocker-camber-rocker profile make it responsive and stable yet super playful in softer snow and on any type of terrain. Powder days are go-time with the Rustler 11, ready to charge when patrol drops the rope on a field of fresh or a band of straight shots through the trees.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Sidewall , Dynamic Release Technology
- Core + Key Materials: Isocore, Poplar, Beech, Balsa, Pawlonia
- Suggested Binding: MARKER JESTER 16 ID
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 1,3°
- Factory Side Bevel: 87,7°