With the Rustler Team, junior freeriders will be able to chase the lines of their dreams. At 92 mm underfoot and available in three sizes, the Rustler Team is an energetic, versatile ski that is built to send it from top to bottom, through any terrain the groms feel inspired to tackle. Powered by Carbon Flipcore D.R.T Technology and shaped by the smooth rocker-camber rocker profile, the Rustler Team is the ultimate tool for junior freeride athletes.
- Construction: Sandwich Compound Partial Sidewall , Dynamic Release Technology
- Core + Key Materials: Poplar - Beech
- Suggested Binding: MARKER SQUIRE 10 - 100
- Rocker: Rocker-Camber-Rocker
- Factory Base Bevel: 0,9°
- Factory Side Bevel: 87,7°