READY IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
Just like the name says, we wanted to create the ideal simple emergency rain jacket. We made it completely waterproof and compact, and, as you’d expect from Castelli, we also gave it an amazing on-bike fit, yet it’s still roomy enough to fit over a Gabba.
This jacket is an emergency piece, so we knew you wouldn’t want to break the bank with it, but the only real compromise compared to our top-of-the-line offerings is in breathability. We didn’t make this for an all-day rain ride, but it’s just right for your next emergency.
WHAT IT IS
Compact and fully waterproof, this jacket folds up small so it's ready for any emergency. It's not as breathable as the Idro W Jacket, but it's good for lower-intensity rides or cold descents
- Deluge Light 2.5-layer waterproof fabric keeps rain off with 10,000mm water column
- Slight amount of stretch for excellent fit in riding position
- Folds into half a jersey pocket for emergency situations
- Innovative “gutters” drain water away from hands and off back
- Waterproof zipper and seam sealing keep all water out
- 6°-15°C / 43°-59°F