Designed for getting you from point A to point B efficiently, safely, and confidently, the Urbania series of bicycles offer modern performance geometry that blends the perfect balance of upright comfort with pure performance. The Urbania is a great platform for commuters and cyclists looking to ride casually or at a quick pace, and it has some subtle safety features typically not seen on most other town bikes.
The women's Urbania comes in three different versions, has a women's specific geometry, and offers something for everyone! Grab a women's Urbania 5 today and ride in style.
- Bottom Bracket: Square taper,68 x 120mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano EF500
- Brakes: C-Star, V-Type
- Cassette: Longyih 14-32T, 7-speed
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Crankset: Prowheel TY-CQ01, 48/38/28T
- Fork: HTS Steel
- Frame: S-6 LT aluminum
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TY510
- Front Wheel: Star Circle j17 / KT hubs
- Grips: Garneau Ergo
- Handlebar: Steel, 20mm, Ø31.8 mm
- Headset: Neco, 1 1/8''
- Pedals: Platform
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tourney TX800
- Rear Wheel: Star Circle j17 / KT hubs
- Saddle: Selle Royal Essenza Athletic
- Seat Post: Caribou Panache 3, Ø27.2 mm
- Shift Levers: Shimano EF500, EZ-Fire Plus
- Stem: Caribou Panache 3, 7?
- Tires: CST C1605, 700 x 32c